Sealing a surface with nanotechnology means applying nano-structures onto the surface, these treated surfaces become hydrophobic and therefore highly water repellant, which enables less effort during the cleaning stages and optimum protection to the paintwork, glass, alloys, fabric and trim.
Paintwork and Alloys.
A coating system that forms a thin crystalline film comprised of hard dense particles turning the surface into an ultra durable surface that is UV reflective and absorption filters built in.
The paint surface is protected through a coating which is based on an interlaced molecular net, durability expected at 2-3 years or 24,000-36,000 miles with minimal maintenance.
* Quicker and easier wash maintenance.
* High gloss finish.
* Protects from micro scratching and marring.
* Hydrophobic (highly water repellant).
* Reduces dirt adhering.
* Resistant to road salt.
* Free from silicon, teflon, PTFE, and acrylic.
* 100% UV protection.
Transforms tired and faded plastic trim back to the original factory finish using a tough crystalline coating with UV reflective and absorbtion filters built in with durability expected at 2 years +.
Leather & Fabric.
Nanolex fabric and leather protectant is a waterbased sealant, offering a waterproof breathable coating that repels dirt and liquids from upholstery and leather, thus resisting stains and offering superior protection against soiling and wear.
* Water, oil and other liquids cannot penetrate the fibres.
* Treated surfaces are resistant to wear and remain protected for up to 12 months.
* Surfaces 100% breathable and remain supple.
* Natural appearance of the upholstery or leather remains.
* Spills remain on the surface and do not penetrate the fibres.
Convertible fabric hoods.
A premium textile sealant to protect your convertible top, by impregnation it protects the fibres within, whilst creating a waterproof barrier and reducing the risk of soiling.
* 12 months protection from a single application.
* 100% UV protection.
* Water, oil and other contaminants are repelled and prevented from penetrating the fibres.
* A completely invisible barrier.
* The surface remains fully waterproof and breathable.
* 100% nanotechnology
Wet weather driving becomes less tiring with improved visibilty and requires less use of the wiper blades, the bonding technology means that the coating has a lifespan of up to 12,000 miles on the windscreen and increased durability on side glass, rain & dirt repel and the removal of bugs and ice is far easier.
* Lasts 12 months plus or 12000 miles on windscreens.
* Improved wet weather visibility.
* Wash maintenance time is reduced.
* Removing ice and bug residue from the windscreen is far easier.
Prices for all of the above Nanotech services are priced upon assessment, the application is also best suited to new cars or those in like new condition.
Due to the nature of the products, all Nanolex applications are applied in a controlled enviroment and require the vehicle to remain dry overnight for the sealants to fully cure and be at their most effective, providing optimum performance.
Nanolex has been developed in Germany and offers 100% nanotechnology, following extensive research and advanced field testing.
It should not be confused with any other car care products that simply have 'nano' in their name.